Humanitarian Alternatives is an international review of debate and research dedicated to humanitarian action. Published three times a year, its bilingual issues (French/English) are available in printed form and on our website.
Exclusively on our website !
- Call for papers for Humanitarian Alternatives seventh issue
- Lessons from the past to better manage the future
- A philosophical investigation and the “Plight of Hospitality”
- Humanitarian Visa d’Or of the ICRC, 2011-2017: seven years of reflection
- New challenges in the context of violent urban settings